This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data we hold about you and how we treat it.
We collect information when you register on the site, enter competitions, subscribe to our mailing list, provide feedback or contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number and company details.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
The cookies we currently use are as follows:
• Session cookie: this cookie is used to ensure you are recognised when moving from page to page within our website. For example, if you are a registered user then it prevents you from having to log in separately on every page. It is deleted when you close your browser.
• Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz): these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information includes the time of the current visit, whether you have been to the site before and what site referred you here. We use this information to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, so that we can improve our site by understanding how people use it. Click here for further information from Google on Google Analytics and your privacy.
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our services.
• In anonymised form, to understand more about Cuticura customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message, if you have signed up to receive information or have consented in any other way to receiving such messages. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at email@example.com
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
Godrej Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, TW3 3LL.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter for more information and tips on looking after your hands, skin and your family’s health.